- A: Your current OTP.
- B: A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind.
- C: A pairing you wish you shipped, but just can't.
- D: What was the first thing you ever contributed to a fandom?
- E: Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what?
- F: What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom? What fandom was it?
- G: What was your first fandom?
- H: Do you prefer real-life TV shows or animated TV shows?
- I: Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why?
- J: Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr.
- K: How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom(s).
- L: Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for?
- M: A person who got you into a fandom and what fandom they pulled you in to.
- N: Your favorite fandom (for the people; not the thing you fangirl over).
- O: Choose a song at random, what ship does it remind you of?
- P: Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas).
- Q: A ship you’ve abandoned and why.
- R: A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships.
- S: What's a headcanon you have?
- T: What are your favorite male/male ships or female/female ships?
- U: What are your favorite male/female ships?
- V: Do you have any 3-way ships? If so, what?
- W: 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms.
- X: 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms.
- Y: A fandom you’re in but have no ships from.
- Z: What's a ship that you want to ship publicly, but everyone on tumblr hates it so you keep your mouth shut about it?
plot twist: a young man has always been raised by a single mother without a father, but it’s okay. he doesn’t need a “masculine” influence in his life—he doesn’t not need that “strong male figure”, that “strong male role model.” he can see the strength in his…
beacon hills town slogan:
"don’t trust anybody. no one. don’t trust your neighbor. don’t trust your friends. don’t trust your mom. don’t trust your dog. no one. don’t do it."
Sometimes I just have to remind myself that Sam didn’t say “Are you into Dick now?” He said “Are you strictly into Dick now?” And boy if that one word doesn’t make all the difference in the world.